Autism Speaks is pleased to be partnering for the second year with the 2016 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon! It’s your chance to run in this world-renowned event. The beautiful course begins at Dodger Stadium and ends at the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica. By running with Autism Speaks there is a required fundraising minimum for the Marathon, Relay and 5k, which must be met prior to race weekend. NEW FOR 2016: We have entries in the Relay and 5k races!
The Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon takes place February 14, 2016. The 5k takes place February 13, 2016
Required Fundraising is $650 for the Marathon and Relay and $350 for the 5k. Registration fees are $85 for the Marathon and Relay, and $35 for the 5k. Your registration fee is counted towards your total. If you sign up here, do not register on the LA Marathon site. We’ll take care of that for you!
Running for Team Up! with Autism Speaks gets you great benefits:
* Guaranteed Race Entry, paid for by Autism Speaks
* Team Up! with Autism Speaks Runners Top, and an Autism Speaks hat.
* Customized online fundraising page
* Team Up! Facebook Page
* Virtual Coaching by a certified running coach who can develop a personalized training plan
* Fundraising Tips and Suggestions to help you reach your goal
* Dedicated Autism Speaks staff to assist you and answer questions you have
* Race Day Cheering Section to keep you motivated
* Team Handbook – Everything you need in a PDF format and downloadable for reference at any time.
**Team Up! with Autism Speaks does not cover travel expenses to and from California for the race. We strongly recommend the usage of the race’s official travel partners for making all reservations.
Please read the waiver carefully as you register. When registering for a Team Up! with Autism Speaks event you are committing to raise the minimum funds stated above for the event you choose, and will adhere to the stated fundraising deadlines. Space is limited on the team and will be distributed first come, first served. In the case we are sold out we will start a waiting list for our team.
Ready to run with us? Click the blue “Register Here” button!
– See more at: http://events.autismspeaks.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1144393#sthash.hJiaHEbj.dpuf